This article will be updated regularly as new Prime Day 2020 deals become available
Amazon Prime Day is here! The massive two-day deals extravaganza kicked off the morning of October 13 and we have compiled a list of the best Prime Day 2020 deals on TVs.
The list contains all of the juiciest deals that are currently active and even some offers from rival retailers Walmart and Best Buy!
Other Prime Day 2020 deals that may interest you:
Best Amazon Fire TV discounts on Prime Day
Amazon dominates the home streaming market with its popular Fire TV platform. It supports all kinds of services including YouTube, Netflix, and Prime Video, as well as newer options like Apple TV+ and Disney+.
Prime Day is undoubtedly your best chance to get your hands on a discounted product and Amazon has everyone covered this year.
- The Amazon Fire TV Cube, which supports 4K video and Dolby Vision, is available with a massive $50 on Prime Day.
- If a modestly sized TV is what you want, Insignia’s 32-inch Smart HD TV with Fire TV built-in is a good option. It’s receiving a very nice 35% discount.
- For those of you that prefer Toshiba, this 32-inch Smart Fire TV now costs $60 less.
Roku TV sales at Amazon on Prime Day
Fire TV might dominate the streaming market but it isn’t for everyone. Roku TV is also very popular and there are some good Prime Day discounts floating around.
- The 32-inch FHD Roku TV from TCL costs 20% less in the lead-up to Prime Day 2020.
- TCL is also selling the 43-inch 4K Roku TV at a 42% discount, meaning a saving of $200.
- If you’re looking for a middle ground when it comes to size, check out this 40-inch Roku TV from TCL which is over $100 off.
- Another option to consider is this 65-inch 4K Roku TV from Hisense, now $70 cheaper.
Samsung, LG, and Sony TVs – Best Prime Day bargains at Amazon
The full list of Samsung and Sony TVs that will be discounted on Prime Day 2020 hasn’t been released, but select models will be receiving price cuts of up to 30% over the course of the 2-day event. Certain LG TVs will also be on offer. Here are the ones that are already active:
- If you’re into gaming, you absolutely need a 4K TV, and while there are many brands to choose from, we feel that Sony is a safe bet if you can afford it. The 85-inch Sony X800H is getting a $300 discount on Prime Day, so be sure to check that out.
- Amazon has the Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR available for a whopping $402 off.
- A smaller 55-inch version of the Sony TV is available too, this time with a $220 price cut.
- The Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa built-in is over $100 off, meaning a decent 10% discount.
- If Samsung and Sony aren’t your style, this 55-inch LG 4K OLED TV is another amazing option, this time with over $400 in savings.
- LG’s brilliant 77-inch 4K Smart TV with Alexa built-in is expensive, but it’s also $300 cheaper for Prime Day!
- If you can afford it, this 77-inch 4K OLED TV is even better and scores a higher $700 discount. That doesn’t make it cheaper than the one above, but it’s a better deal overall.
- For some, 4K won’t cut it, so, we’ve added a deal on a super-expensive TV that does 8K. LG’s 8K Smart UHD NanoCell TV is $1,000 off right now, but there aren’t many units left at that price, so you might want to hurry!
Prime Day 2020 TV offers to Consider at Walmart
Walmart has already kicked off its Black Friday deals in an attempt to directly compete with Amazon. It has some very decent offers:
Best Buy early Black Friday TV deals
The folks over at Best Buy are running anti-Prime Day promotions too! Here are the best offers: